Publicly-listed cement manufacturing firm Eagle Cement Corporation (Eagle Cement) posted a 44% dip in net income to P3.4 billion, down from P6.0 billion in 2019, after a strong start in 2020 was disrupted by the implementation of lockdown measures in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic that began in mid-March of the year.
Annual Stockholders' Meeting 2021
Jun 24, 2021
Eagle Cement Corporation’s 2021 Annual Stockholders’ Meeting (ASM)
June 24, 2021 (Thursday) at 2:00 PM
ASM 2021 livestream
In view of the Covid-19 global pandemic and to ensure the safety and welfare of our shareholders and participants, the meeting will be held virtually via livestreaming to be accessed only by registered participants and stockholders.
Stockholders of record as of May 10, 2021 who intend to attend the meeting through remote communication are requested to notify the Company and register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than June 14, 2021 at 5 PM. Stockholders whose shares are lodged with brokers are requested to directly contact their respective brokers for guidance on their participation in the meeting.
For validation purposes, the email should contain the following information: (i) name; (ii) address; (iii) telephone number; and (iv) email address, and a scanned copy of any valid government-issued identification card (“ID”) with photo of the stockholder. Only the stockholders who have notified the Company of their intention to participate through remote communication, as above-described, and have been validated to be stockholders of record of the Company will be considered in computing stockholder attendance at the meeting, together with the stockholders attending through proxies.
Votes of all stockholders can only be cast through ballots or proxies submitted on or before June 14, 2021 at 5 PM. A sample of the ballot and proxy is included in the Information Statement and may also be downloaded through the downloadable files.
All ballots and proxies should be received by the Corporate Secretary on or before June 14, 2021 through the following means:
- By e-mail to email@example.com;
- By ordinary mail to the Office of the Corporate Secretary of Eagle Cement Corporation at Suite 2801 Discovery Center, 25 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605;
- By online voting: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=cX4-2IrAok-3ZBKVToBWcddUDwEHojNAsRNUFPiyjbFUM0c0UkRYTUxTSVZEWlIxMVoxNjkySUwwVy4u
- By online proxy voting: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=cX4-2IrAok-3ZBKVToBWcddUDwEHojNAsRNUFPiyjbFUM0c0UkRYTUxTSVZEWlIxMVoxNjkySUwwVy4u
- Shareholders may send their questions and/or comments prior to or during the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions and comments may also be written in the space provided in the sample ballot/proxy form.
- The proceedings of the meeting will be recorded. Should you have questions or requests for clarification on the procedure for attending the annual stockholders’ meeting through remote communication, please email them to email@example.com.
To join the livestream, stockholder must first register through email or online registration, further instructions will be provided upon successful registration.
- 2020 Annual and Sustainability Report
- Minutes of 2020 Annual Stockholders’ Meeting
Due to the limited resources at this time due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, stockholders wishing to obtain printed copies of the 2021 Definitive Information Statement and 2020 Annual and Sustainability Report must signify their intent by notifying the Corporate Secretary through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.